The developers of SysCAD software are experts on the software and its various applications. We offer consulting services to assist our clients in achieving top results in the following ways:
- Steady state or dynamic plant model development for various applications
- Modelling support, such as modelling sections of a process or trouble shooting
- Review of SysCAD models in terms of optimisation and best practice
- Convert design models to operational models
- SysCAD model or functionality enhancements to meet clients requirements
- Development of client specific add-ons using the SysCAD Model Development Kit (SMDK)
- Integrated solutions with other software
SysCAD offers training in how to use the software, and courses are offered either online or at client offices.
- Standard Steady State training courses (3 day course)
- Dynamic Training Courses (4 to 5 day course)
- Extended training can be offered where SysCAD will work with client engineers to rapidly develop a full plant model. This process can take up to two weeks but it ensures that the software will be mastered by the client.
- Informal/ad-hoc training courses are available online, which include tutorial documents, example projects and training videos.
Academic & Research
SysCAD offers support to Educational Institutions wanting to use SysCAD for teaching and research. We offer specific licences for use by students, lecturers and researchers:
- Design projects for undergraduate classes
- Postgraduate research project for individual students
- At Institutes in Universities, Government, Industry or Collaborative use SysCAD as part of specialised research
- For undergraduate design projects SysCAD can provide training materials, instruction, support, assistance with flowsheet design project descriptions and evaluation of completed projects.